What to Expect
We understand that visiting a new church can be intimidating. But there’s no need to feel that way here. At New Song Community Church, we want you to feel like part of the family from the start. Here’s an idea of what to expect when you arrive.
- How to dress: There is no dress code. We want all our members to come in the clothes that make them feel comfortable.
- About the service: Our church service includes music, scripture readings, prayer, and a sermon. Worship songs are a mixture of older hymns and contemporary music.
- Our style: You can expect an informal atmosphere and will be warmly welcomed by the greeters and church parishioners.
- Facility and parking: Our church is located off Library Road (Route 88) in Bethel Park, Pa. Ample parking (including handicapped spaces) is available near the church entrance.
- When to arrive: It’s a good idea to arrive between 5 to 10 minutes before the service starts. This will give you enough time to grab a cup of coffee and say hello to people before the service begins.
- Coffee and snacks: Complimentary fresh-brewed coffee and snacks are available to enjoy during the worship service.